|* PLEASE NOTE|
- If you cannot find your serial number, please call the Brivis Cooler Rework line on 1300 274 847 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (EST).
* QUICK LINKS
- Media Release.
- Recall Notice.
- Check if your Brivis model is affected.
- How to find your Serial Number.
- Register your Serial Number.
- Brivis Home.
- Brivis Cooler Rework Program Home
- Contact Us.
|HOW TO FIND YOUR COOLER’S SERIAL NUMBER|
The "Owner's Manual" that originally accompanied your Brivis Evaporative Cooler contains the unit’s Serial Number – as printed by the factory.
The Serial Number can be found in the "Warranty and Maintenance Registration" section of the Manual.
If this page does not exist, then it has most likely been sent to Brivis and we will have your details on file. If this is the case the details should have also been recorded in the "For Your Records." section of the Manual.
The Serial Number is also printed on the actual unit’s nameplate, located on the control box inside the cooler.
Do not attempt to obtain the Serial Number from the inside the cooler yourself. Only suitably qualified persons should attempt to access the unit and retrieve the details.
Other ways include:
• Checking with your installer
• Checking with your builder, if the cooler was installed as part of your new home.